Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under consideration for publication elsewhere (in print or electronically).
- The submission is in line with the focus and scope of IRL journal.
- I acknowledge that I implemented the required writing standards and followed the approved style guide (Blue Book or OSCALA).
- I agree, duly filled, and signed the author declaration which I attached along this submission.
- The research methods and ethical integrity standards have been followed and the facts, data, analysis and discussions were validated.
- The submitted research paper file is in Microsoft Word, and does not exceed 10,000 words.
- The submitted research paper file is complete and includes the article title, author/s names (in order), abstract and keywords, in both Arabic and English.
- The submitted research paper file was approved by all authors and co-authors.
- The Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the author/s is attached to this application.
- Arabic references are transliterated (Romanized) according to the Library of Congress style (if applicable).
- I agree to review the submitted research paper according to the comments provided by peer-reviewers at the peer-review stage.
- I agree that I will not withdraw my submission during or after the initial review or peer-review stages, as I am aware that the journal has the right to request compensation for the incurred expenses, estimated case-by-case to cover the costs.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.