Focus And Scope
Acceptable research subjects:
The International Review of Law is a specialized journal in publishing legal studies on national laws of various countries and comparative legal studies with the Qatari law or with other foreign international laws in all legal specializations, such as:
- Civil Law.
- Constitutional law.
- Commercial Law.
- Administrative Law.
- Public and private international law.
- Contemporary, emerging laws.
The journal receives research submissions in the form of:
- Articles and theoretical or empirical research papers,
- Commentaries on court rulings or legislations at the national, regional or international level,
- High impact legal book reviews for recently published books in Arabic, English or French.