Purpose: This study aims to indicate the nature of the relationship between the parties to a taxi leasing contract (Tadmeen), and to identify the practical applied form of this transaction and the terms, conditions and rules that control it.
Methodology: The researchers followed the descriptive and comparative analytical methodology, by describing the nature of the relationship as it actually happens, and meeting specialists and workers in this field, in addition to tracking the opinions of jurists and comparing them to reach the appropriate Islamic Shari’a ruling.
Findings: The study concludes several findings, the most important of which is that the Fiqhi (Islamic Jurisprudence) adaptation of the contractual relationship between the owner of the taxicab and the driver is either a contract on the tadmeen of persons or specific items. This is permissible according to all Madhabs (Schools of Islamic Jurisprudence). Alternatively, it may be considered as a mudarabah partnership contract which is only permissible according to the Hanbali Madhab which hold an opinion that is different from that of other Madhabs.
Originality: This study is characterized by that it deals with a contemporary issue related to the economic investment activity practiced by taxicab workers. It clarifies the Fiqhi adaptation of the relationship between the parties to the contract.
• Al-Albani, Muhammad Nasir al-Din, Irwa al-Ghalil, (In Arabic), ed. Zuhayr al-Shawish (Beirut: Al- Maktab Al-Islami, 1985), 2nd ed..
• Al-Albani, Muhammad Nasir al-Din, Sahih al-Jami al-Saghir, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Al-Maktab Al-Islami).
• Al-Alfi, Muhammad Jabr, Siyanat Al-Ayn Al-Muajjarah fi Al-Fiqh Al-Islami wa Al-Qanun Al-Madani Al-Urduni, (In Arabic), (Journal of the University of Damascus, 2001).
• Alayyish, Muhammad bin Ahmad bin Muhammad, Minah Al-Jalil Sharh Mukhtasar Khalil, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al-Fikr, 1989).
• Al-Buhuti, Mansur bin Yunis, Daqaiq Uli Al-Nuha li Sharh Al-Muntaha, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Alam Al-Kitab, 1993).
• Al-Buhuti, Mansur bin Yunis, Kashaf Al-Qina, (In Arabic) (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah).
• Al-Bayhaqi, Ahmed Bin Al-Husayn, Al-Sunan Al-Kubra, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, 2003).
• Al-Bukhari, Muhammad bin Ismail Abu Abdillah, Sahih al-Bukhari, (In Arabic), ed. Zuhayr Muhammed bin Nasir Al-Nasir, (Dar Tawq Al-Najah, 1422 A.H.)1st ed..
• Al-Dahlawi, Muhammed Yaqub, Al-Ajir Al-Khas Huquhu wa Wajibatuhu, (In Arabic), (KSA: Islamic University of Madinah, 2010), Edition Number: 135.
• Al-Dasuqi, Muhammed bin Ahmed bin Arafa, Hashiyat Al-Dasuqi ala Al-Sharh Al-Kabir, (In Arabic), (Damascus: Dar al-Fikr).
• Al-Hattab, Shams al-Din Abu Abdullah Muhammad, Mawahib Al-Jalil Sharh Mukhtasar Khalil, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al-Fikr, 1992), 3rd ed..
• Al-Haytami Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Ali bin Hajar, Tuhfat Al-Muhtaj fi Sharh Al-Minhaj, (In Arabic), (Egipt: Al-Maktabah Al-Tijariyyah, 1357 A.H. 1983).
• Al-Kasani, Abu Bakr bin Masud, Badai al-Sanai, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, 1986).
• Al-Maqdisi, Baha al-Din Abdul Rahman bin Ibrahim, Al-Uddah Sharh al-Umda, (In Arabic), (Cairo: Dar al-Hadith, 2003).
• Al-Marwazi, Ishaq bin Mansur, Masail Al-Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal wa Ishaq ibn Rahawih, (In Arabic),
(Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah: Imadat Al-Bahth Al-Ilmi –Al-Jamiah Al-Islamiyyah, 2002), 1st ed..
• Al-Mirdawi, Ala Al-Din Abu Al-Hassan Ali Bin Sulayman, Al-Insaf, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Ihya Al-Turath).
• Al-Marghiyani, Ali bin Abi Bakr, Al-Hidayah fi Sharh Bidayat Al-Mubtadi, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Ihya Al-Turath).
• Al-Nawawi, Yahya bin Sharaf, Rawdat Al-Talibin wa Umdat Al-Muftin, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Al-Maktab Al-Islami, 1991).
• Al-Qarafi, Abu al-Abbas Shihab al-Din Ahmad bin Idris, al-Thakhira, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al- Gharb al-Islami, 1994).
• Al-Ramli, Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn Abi al-Abbas al-Ramli, Nihayat Al-Muhtaj ila Sharh Al-Minhaj, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al-Fikr, 1984).
• Al-Sarkhasi, Muhammad bin Ahmad, Al-Mabsut, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al-Marifa, 1993).
• Al-Sawi, Ahmad bin Muhammad, Bulghat Al-Salik li-Aqrab Al-Masalik, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al- Marif).
• Al-Shafi, Muhammad bin Idris, Al-Umm, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al-Marifah, 1990).
• Al-Shawkani, Muhammad bin Ali bin Muhammad, Nayl Al-Awtar, (In Arabic), (Egypt: Dar al-Hadith, 1993), 1st ed..
• Al-Shirazi, Ibrahim bin Ali, Al-Muhathab, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah).
• Al-Shirbini, Muhammad Al-Khatib, Mughni Al-Muhtaj, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, 1415 A.H., 1994),1st ed..
• Al-Suyuti, Jalal al-Din Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr, al-Ashbah wa Al-Nazair, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, 1990), 1st ed..
• Al-Thalabi, Abdul-Wahhab bin Muhammed bin Nasr, Al-Maunah ala Mathhab Ahl Al-Madinah, (In Arabic), (Makkah: Al-Maktabah Al-Tijariyyah -Mustafa Al-Baz), Originally a doctorate thesis at Umm Al-Qura University.
• Al-Tirmithi, Muhammad bin Isa, Sunan al-Tirmithi, (In Arabic), ed. Ahmad Shakir, (Egypt: Maktabat Mustafa al-Halabi, 1395 A.H.), 2nd ed..
• Al-Zarqa, Ahmed bin Muhammad, Sharh Al-Qawaid Al-Fiqhiyyah, (In Arabic), (ed. Mustafa Ahmed Al-Zarqa), (Damascus: Dar Al-Qalam, 1409 A.H.), 2nd ed..
• Bailey, J.B, Thomas, D.W, and Anderson, J.R., Regressive effects of regulation on wages, Public Choice Journal, Volume 180, Issue (1-2), 1 July 2019, Pags 91-103.
• Haydar, Ali Khawaja Amin, Durar Al-Hukkam fi Sharh Majallat Al-Ahkam, (In Arabic), Dar al-Jil, 1411 A.H.,1991), 1st ed..
• Ibn Abdin, Muhammad Amin, Rad Al-Muhtar ala Al-Durr Al-Mukhtar, (In Arabic), (Cairo: Mustafa Al-Halabi Press, 1386 AH).
• Ibn Al-Shihna, Abu al-Walid Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Muhammad, Lisan Al-Hukkam fi Marifat Al- Ahkam, (In Arabic), (Cairo: Al-Babi Al-Halabi, 1393 A.H.), 2nd ed...
• Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, Ahmad bin Ali, Fath al-Bari Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar al-Marifah, 1379 AH).
• Ibn Juzayy, Abu al-Qasim Muhammad bin Ahmad bin Abdullah, Al-Qawanin Al-Fiqhiyyah, (In Arabic).
• Ibn Majah, Muhammad ibn Yazid, Sunan Ibn Majah, (In Arabic), Ed. Shuayb al-Arnaut, (Dar al-Risalah al-Alamiyyah, 2009), 1st ed..
• Ibn Manzur, Jamal al-Din Muhammad ibn Makram bin Ali Ibn Manzur, Lisan Al-Arab, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Sadir, 1414 A.H.), 3rd ed..
• Ibn Mawdud, Abdullah bin Mahmud, Al-Ikhtiyar li Talil Al-Mukhtar, (In Arabic), ed. Abdul-Latif Abdul- Rahman, (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, 1429 A.H.).
• Ibn Qudamah, Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Muhammad, Al-Mughni, (In Arabic), (Maktabat Al-Qahira, 1388 A.H. - 1968).
• Ibn Qudamah, Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Ahmed bin Muhammad, Al-Kafi, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, 1994), 1st ed..
• Ibn Rushd, Abu Al-Walid Muhammed bin Ahmed bin Muhammad bin Ahmad, Bidayat Al-Mujtahid, (In Arabic), (Cairo: Dar al-Hadith, 2004).
• Lajnah Mukawwanah min Iddat Ulama wa Fuqaha fi Al-Khilafah Al-Uthmaniyyah, Majallat Al-Ahkam Al-Adliyyah, (In Arabic), (Karachi: Nur Muhammad, Karkhaneh Tijarat Kutub).
• Morin, A. Wage dispensation over the business cycle. Economic Letters Journal, Volume 181, August 2019, Pages 17-21
• Nizam, Nizam al-Din Al-Balkhi, Al-Fatawa Al-Hindiyyah, (In Arabic), (Damascus: Dar al-Fikr, 1310 A.H.).
• Qalyubi wa Amira, Ahmed Salama and Ahmad Al-Barlusi Amira, Hashiyata Qalyubi wa Amira, (In Arabic), (Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr, 1415 A.H.).
Copied to clipboard