Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration? (authors are required to sign a special pledge ).
- Is the subject matter appropriate for JCSIS?
- Is a separate cover page with Author name(s) and contact information prepared?
- Are the aims/objectives clearly stated? Have they been achieved at the end?
- Does the article have an abstract and key words in both English and Arabic?
- Does the text adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the above-mentioned author guidelines.
- Are the Arabic references transliterated (Romanized) according the style used by the Library of Congress. (see: references section in the Author Guideline ?
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.