This Code of Conduct for Tourist who are visiting Qatar for the World Cup 2022 covers the fundamental rights and duties that must be observed and implemented such as the right to movement, travel and safety and obtaining the different services relevant to the World Cup matches of 2022. In drafting the Code of Conduct references have been made to a number of prohibitions that the tourist must avoid such as sexual exploitation, human trafficking, sex tourism and sexual harassment. In addition to the prohibition against alcohol consumption or other illegal substances as well as gambling and the infringement of intellectual property rights. The drafting of the Code of Conduct is mainly based on three elements, the first is the statement of the rule of law that governs the relevant relationship, the second is a commentary to interpret and explain such rule of law and the third is various references to the sources that was relied on in stating the rule of law.
Code of Conduct Right to Tourism Rules of Stadiums Sex Tourism Sports Law World Cup 2022
List of Articles:
1. Dickinson, ‘The Cruise Passenger’s Rights and Remedies’  41 Tulane Maritime Law Journal, 141
2. Ghada Darwish Karbon, Taking Lessons from the Past: A Study on Countries’ Legal Frameworks While Hosting Sports Events, 2018, p 12
3. Mairna Hussein Mustafa, ‘Tourism and Globalization’, , 1 International Journal of Business and Social Science, 41, .
4. Mohamed Y. Mattar, ‘Drafting a Code of Conduct for the World Cup 2022: Principles and Guidelines for Ethics in Sports’  A Publication of LexisNexis, February 19-20 
List of Cases:
1. Kent v. Dulles,  357 U.S. 116
2. Pellham v. Let’s Go Tubing, Inc.,  No. 34433-9III [Wash. Ct. App]
3. Salazar v. Norwegian Cruise Line-holdings, Ltd, [S.D Florida 2016]
4. Shqeiret v. US Airways Group, (2009)645 F. Support 2nd 765 [D. Minn 2009]
1. Association of Canadian Travel Agencies Code of Ethics Relations Between Acts Members And The Public, http://www.acta.ca/Media/Default/Membership%20Type%20Page/ACTA%20Code%20of%20Ethics.pdf
2. CERN Hotel Code of Conduct, https://smb-dep.web.cern.ch/sites/smb-dep.web.cern.ch/files/documents/CERN_Hostel/CodeOfConductGroup.pdf
3. Global Code of Ethics for Tourism A/RES/56/212 of 21 December 2001
4. Law No. 11 of 2004 Issuing the Penal Code of Qatar 11 / 2004
5. Melia Hotel Code of Conduct, https://www.meliahotelsinternational.com/EthicalDocs/C%C3%B3digo%20%C3%A9tico%20EN/mhi_codigo_etico_a5_jul18_en.pdf
6. Prohibited Items in the FIFA Stadium Code of Conduct,  Clause 5.1.38
7. Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985.
8. The Tourism Child Protection Code of Conduct, https://www.ecpatusa.org/code
9. The World Tourism Organization statistics Guidelines, 2010.