Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere?
- The submission is in line with the focus and scope of the journal?
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The facts and data presented in the manuscript are accurate and error-free?
- Is a separate title page that includes the list of authors, titles, affiliation, email address, contact information, as well as the article title, abstract and keywords in both English and Arabic provided? Note: Authors that are not bilingual will have the support of Qatar University Press in the translation of the mentioned information.
- Is the article submitted in a separate and anonymized file? Note: the author should ensure that his/her identity is by no means identified since this file will be sent for peer-review.
- Is your Curriculum Vitae (CV) submitted in a separate file?
- Is the submission approved by all the co-authors and responsible authorities where the work has been carried out? Is the author declaration form filled, signed and uploaded in a separate file?
- Does the text adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the above-mentioned author guidelines?
- Are the Arabic references (if available) transliterated (Romanized) according the style used by the Library of Congress and QU Press Romanization guide?
- Could you confirm that you will perform the changes required by the reviewers?
- By submitting your work to us, you are implicitly accepting the attached mentioned conditions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.